1. What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is composed of three definitive elements:
CrossFit uses functional movements that are similar to those you use in every day life. These movements are natural, meaning they are part of human behavior. Going from sitting to standing requires an air squat; picking things up from the floor, a deadlift; putting things on a high shelf, a shoulder press.
2. Do I need prior experience to take a class?
We appreciate your patience while we work to provide you with the best answer! Come back soon!
3. How do I drop in?
Whether you're dropping in for 1 class or more, we're happy to accommodate you. Click the link below to view our drop-in options and to fill out your information. Single drop-in purchases expire after one week, so check out our schedule to see which class works best for you. We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your first class so you can familiarize yourself with the space and meet some friendly faces!
7. Am I locked into a contract?
8. Is there a discount for service members and first responders?
9. Is there a discount for family members?
10. What are your hours?
12. Can I bring my children to The NBHD?
13. Can I bring my pet to The NBHD?
14. I'm a new member, what apps do I need to download?